Friday, July 22, 2011

Dubai July 2011 - Purchases

Posted by Ami S. at 7/22/2011
My recent trip to Dubai was again for business purposes (not that it is a place I would choose to travel for a vacation), however, a lot of after work activities made it a very eventful trip! For some reason, when you are travelling, you feel that normal life rules don't apply. My eating habits were completely ruined, as I pigged out on everything possible you name it! Especially considering Dubai has so many diverse backgrounds, the same goes for the selection of food and restaurants! in the 5 days I was there, I tried every possible cuisine I could find, Indian, Iranian, Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Arabic, and Japanese (SUSHI all the way!). There was not one thing in sight I did not taste. As I arrived last night, the first thing I did was get on the scale. This result will not be shared. Lucky for me, Ramadan is coming up, and I usually tend to lose weight during this month! Another normal circumstance that did not apply to me, was me keeping a tight budget for my coming year of Master's, and that I cannot afford to spend money. I can say I did try my best, but was impossible to come back empty handed. However I did make sure I didn't buy anything that would make my luggage heavier (the usual scenario of clothes, shoes and BAGS!).
adidas Originals Watch / Cambridge Stones White 
and MAC products from the duty free!
From the left: MAC paint Pot Peintures in Soft Ochre - MAC lusture lipstick in Politely Pink - Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20.I am currently into natural nude look that it looks like I don't have make up on. Any suggestions on a foundation that would also give me that look to go with these products during the day?? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Peculiar Ami Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos