Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mellow Friday (Bubble Tea + Indoor Market)

Posted by Ami S. at 7/30/2011
   Although I had an uneventful Friday, where the usual grocery shopping, late breakfast and lunch, and wandering around Amman routine took place, it was still a casually nice afternoon. I took my mum to the bubble tea shop in Amman, one of my favorite new discoveries that I am currently hooked on, called JuiceBangBang ! I am loving their Yogurt based flavored tea they have! So far I've tried passion fruit, avocado, melon, and papaya, and I can't decide which is my favorite. Dying to try the normal flavored teas, however I am trying to cut down on caffeine wherever I can! So on a hot summer afternoon (or evening) instead of stuffing your self with unnecessary calories from Starbucks (where in Amman has become full of obnoxious teenagers!), those chilled Organic bubble teas (Bubbles are made of Tapiocas) are so ideal! It is located in Avenue Mall in Sweifieh!


Never having entered that mall, after having our tea, we went in this not very spectacular mall, and found a small indoor marker (souq) selling all kinds of home made jewelery, dates and other food for Ramadan, and many more! So you'd think I'd get out of there without buying me a few things? ;)
   
Would also like to mention that the people in the market, and the staff of juicebangbang as always were the all smiley and friendly, something you don't see much in Amman (like City Mall?). A lovely day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Peculiar Ami Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos