Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Return to Amman

Posted by Ami S. at 9/04/2012
It has been a month and a half since my return to Amman. I am finishing up my Master degree, and have returned to Jordan until the end of the year, partly to do my dissertation, and partly as a break until I return back to London to work. Having just submitted my dissertation just yesterday, I find myself becoming lazier than I already am. Out of boredom, I remembered my long forgotten blog, that was disabled for awhile, going over them now and reading the old posts made me laugh of how simple my topics were. Basically shopping and cooking. And once that stopped, as I left work for uni (having income to spending my savings) and life got busy, I stopped blogging all together, as student life does not give the luxury of shopping!

I loved London and everything about it, although I have to say I did not experience every aspect of it yet, but there is more to come once I start working there (yes! Income!) beginning of next year, as I am attempting to become an official Londoner! That would be the next chapter of my life.

Being back in Amman, with less than a year of absence, I feel Amman has changed so much!! Maybe it is me that changed as well, as I tend to be more critical of things! But the changes in Amman has been quite drastic, so I figured I might bring up some of the topics in some posts, attempting to discuss more serious issues I suppose. Of course a lot of cooking blogs and pictures of dishes will soon take over as I am trying to kick my minimal culinary skills up a notch in my free time in Amman as I spend quality time with family.

Peculiar Ami

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Peculiar Ami Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos